Re: [TeXmacs] Why does my \ref command always mess up at the wrong time :(

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Nachiketa Sahoo <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Why does my \ref command always mess up at the wrong time :(
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 20:00:06 +0200

Nachiketa Sahoo wrote:

Hi,

Every now and then my \ref command produces incorrect Section numbers.
It corrects it self when I reopen the document or update the document.
For instance last time I exported to pdf, I got All section numbers as
15, for instance,

In Section 15 I have given a brief overview of the collaborative
filtering based recommender
system literature. In Section 15 I have touched upon some concepts of
the graphical models framework. In Section 15 I have described my
proposed model incorporating multiple compo-
nent ratings and algorithm. In Section 15 I have evaluated the
algorithms and discussed the
results.

I am using TeXmacs 1.0.6 on Gentoo linux.

This is a crappy bug which dates back to the last
version of TeXmacs (1.0.6). It should be fixed in
the next version.

If you want a solution to this annoying problem
right now, a possible approach would be to temporarily
downgrade your version of TeXmacs (provided you don't
use the new features of 1.0.6, of course ; this is
the usual dilemma with changing the version of
your software ;-).