Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with TeXmacs 1.0.6.4

  • From: Jean BOYABE <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>, Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with TeXmacs 1.0.6.4
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:52:38 +0200 (CEST)

I have the same problem with the 1.0.6.4, while previous version worked well.
Also, compiling the recent R2 source, I get the following message:

checking version of gcc... 4.1.0
checking version of g++... 4.1.0
checking for Guile... ./configure: line 2361: guile-config: command not found
configure: cannot find guile-config; is Guile installed?
[root@laptop-boyabe TeXmacs-1.0.6.4-R2-src]#

The RPM package is installed, but crashes when lunch
My system is FC5

Thanks