Exclude from TOC and list of figures questions

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Exclude from TOC and list of figures questions
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:17:46 +0200

Hello,

I've got two questions about the auto text functions:

1. In Latex, there's an option to specify a small description for a figure which will be shown in the list of figures instead of the full caption: \caption[Small description]{...long text...}. Is this possible in Texmacs?
I've got a lot of long captions which include details about the parameters used for generating the image, which completely breaks up the list of figures.

2. Is there some form of minisec{} (i.e. paragraph not shown in the table of contents), or a way to exclude (sub-)sections from being shown in the TOC? In particular, I'd like the TOC to hide all subsubsections (i.e. only 1.2.3, not 1.2.3.4).

Thanks for your help,
Jan

  • Exclude from TOC and list of figures questions, Jan . Lellmann, 08/23/2006