Re: [TeXmacs] adding new font

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] adding new font
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 02:38:53 +0200

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 02:37:36PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> How long will it take till the next release to be ready (i am under
> unstable Debian) ?

That may still take some time, because I won't have time to develop
a lot in september. You may use the CVS version if you are impatient.

> Will there be an equivalent to frcursive too ? Or did you link both:
> when i will type "j'aime beaucoup ma maîtresse" there will be lines ?

There is only frcursive in different blends. Notice that you need to
install the font yourself using the usual instructions which can be
found on the webpage you mentioned.

Best wishes, Joris