Re: [TeXmacs] GIF & JPEG Conversion to PDF

  • From: "Juan Pablo Romero Bernal" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] GIF & JPEG Conversion to PDF
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 19:43:44 -0500

Hi All:

Texmacs newbie here and thanking you in advance for your help. I have a GIF
and a JPEG in my Texmacs file. After I export the Texmacs to PDF, the
converted PDF document briefly displays the GIF and JPEG, then the images
disappear. Apprently the converted document contains the GIF and JPEG. Any
suggestions?

A possible solution is convert the images (in GIF and JPG format) into
PS or EPS (Encapsulated Postscript), and include the images again in
the document. For the conversion use GIMP.

Bye,
--
Juan Pablo Romero Bernal
Grupo Linux Universidad Distrital

Visita el sitio web de Software Libre en Colombia:
http://www.el-directorio.org