automatically number one of table entries

  • From: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: automatically number one of table entries
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:32:18 -0400

Let's say I insert a table using Insert -> Table -> Plain block and say this
table has 3 columns. I want the left most column to automagically display a
number corresponding to the number of the row. How can I do this? If texmacs
cannot do this, could this implemented in the future versions (I can file a
bug if the experts think that would be a good feature).

regards
raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar