Re: [TeXmacs] keyboard macros

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Corey Sweeney <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] keyboard macros
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:18:34 +0200

Corey Sweeney wrote:

Hmm, I was hoping for something more allong the lines of the emacs record system.

Doesn't exists yet in TeXmacs. Again yet another interesting feature, but... I hope that
when a better programming documentation will be available, more people will start
to write extensions, like it happens in emacs. At least we could imagine this ;-(...

I think your saying that i'd have to write a extern command to program a temporary keybinding, then use that.

That's what I was suggesting.

P.S. was that the right tutorial? It was on how to draw graphics.

No, the pdf file at :
<<
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/texmacs/aTeXmacsTutorial.pdf <http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/%7Ehenri/texmacs/aTeXmacsTutorial.pdf>

is the right tutorial and is not about graphics, this one is about
basic things in TeXmacs, macro programming & how to write
extensions of TeXmacs using Scheme.

Best, Henri