eqnarray center on equal sign

  • From: "Guillaume Dumont" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: eqnarray center on equal sign
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:05:42 -0400

Dear TeXMacs users,

I finally decided to give a try to TeXMacs. My first impression is WOW, nice work. It almost has everything I was looking for in LaTeX editor. I created a first document in which I created a eqnarray, but I can't find the way to align on the equal sign. I always get a list of equation aligned to the right.

I pretty sure this very easy to do, but I couldn't find it.

Another question, how can I do a \underbrace, what keys sould I hit?

Thanks in advance

--
Guillaume Dumont