Re: [TeXmacs] Help in collaborative work

  • From: Madhusudan Singh <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Help in collaborative work
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:18:46 -0400

My suggestion - either use LaTeX or use Microsoft Word under Crossover
Office.
This interformat conversion process is not a very reliable thing. You could
use Oo (and my sympathies if you are ultimately forced to use the Microsoft
Word Equation editor or the Oo version - people who use a lot of math should
either use LaTeX or TeXmacs) but you will not be able to use EndNote with it
(there is a web based equivalent called webnote (?) that allows non-Windows
users to use it).

--
Madhusudan Singh
Postdoctoral Associate

13-3057,
77, Massachusetts Avenue,
Cambridge, MA, 02139.

Phone : +1-617-253-0085

Wednesday, 11 October 2006 (Week 41) 10:14:59 EDT (-0400 UTC)

nanak 2.6.16 i686 GNU/Linux