Re: [TeXmacs] Help in collaborative work

  • From: Bob Lounsbury <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Help in collaborative work
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:29:40 -0600

Just so that you know (not that it's a really good solution or anything) but if you have access to Adobe Acrobat Professional you can export to pdf from TeXmacs and then save as a MS Word document from adobe and the result is "decent". Some of the formatting gets messed up in the process, but the content is there and readable. Only an idea.

I'm having the same problem with my thesis. My professor wants a Word document to edit.

So, if you find a good solution, please let me know.

--Bob Lounsbury