Re: bugs with images

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Simone <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: bugs with images
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:41:15 +0100

Simone wrote:

Hello,
I downloaded the last version for windows ( Cygtexmacs ) and all work well, except the loading of images: I try to insert them both in direct mode than in link mode, but always a big red "?" is displayed. I tried with all the possible formats, but it doesn't work..
What can I do?

Use the full path of the image in the link. But it
is strange that you cannot insert in direct mode,
there are no possible URL syntax problems, in
this case...

I've another question, about the margins of the page: If I want margins of 4cm, what should I write?

Go to Document->Page->Margins, and input the
margins you need (by means of using the syntax
with a number followed by the unit, e.g., "1cm",
"1.5mm", etc.).

Best, Henri

  • Re: bugs with images, Henri Lesourd, 11/19/2006