How to make style look like this?

  • From: "Andrey Ryabushenko" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How to make style look like this?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:24:58 +0200

I was looking forward to write my thesis in TeXmacs!
But when I got the presenting requirements of the paper, I was astonished. I
knew my university has some weird standards in engineering, but this one
overcomes any expectations!

Take a look on pictures how the frame should look like.
1.png - first page of every chapter and the first page of table of contests
to the left.
All other pages are to the right.
2.png and 3.png are the same thing, but closer.

I am certainly not the guru in TeXmacs style development. I am looking at
this "requirements" and have no idea where to start from.
Could you give me some guidelines how to cope with it.

P.S. Some minor questions.

How to get the total number of pages of the document and every chapter
separately? I need to put them on the front pages of document and chapter
respectively.

How to number the pages in Roman numerals before the table of contests and
after in Arabic numerals?

  • How to make style look like this?, Andrey Ryabushenko, 11/24/2006