Re: [TeXmacs] copying across drawn images

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] copying across drawn images
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:33:23 +0100

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

Thanks. When I am in those four modes

("move", "Zoom/unzoom", "Rotate", "Group/ungroup") cut and paste is working fine.

This is exactly the way it is intended to work (in the future, I will
perhaps look at how turn this feature available in the other modes).

P.S. : I plan to start writing the official documentation
about graphics and some other things quite soon, now.

Cool. That would be swell! I also would like to thank you for patiently answering all the questions on this mailing list. Though I do not always mention it, thank you very much for your help.

To be honest, I'm paid for working on TeXmacs, therefore it's part
of my job to participate in the mailing list (in fact, half of my work
is about TeXmacs, the rest is about something else). Finally, I'm
not 100% competent on all the parts of TeXmacs, I focus more
on the graphics layer I implemented, and on developing applications
above TeXmacs & helping developers (this is why the other part of
the documentation I plan to do is precisely the one for developers :-).

Best, Henri