Re: [TeXmacs] CygTeXmacs getting slow

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: xinwei Yu <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] CygTeXmacs getting slow
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:44:36 +0100

xinwei Yu wrote:

Thanks everyone! I am using "medium" now. I will try "sloppy" when I got home.

btw, I tried to open in wintexmacs a document containing a plot drawn by texmacs 1.0.6,
then wintexmacs crashed. Is this normal? Or is it fixable? Thanks!

This problem is currently not fixable, because WinTeXmacs
is currently not actively maintained. The up to date versions
are either CygTeXmacs (Windows), or the Linux version.

  • Re: [TeXmacs] CygTeXmacs getting slow, Henri Lesourd, 12/01/2006