Problem with parts

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problem with parts
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:48:53 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

working with documents containing several parts leads to a segmentation fault.

I always get this error when all of the following occurs:
1) open my parted document
2) select 'Document->Part->Show several parts'
3) open more than one part
4) save the document
5) exit and restart texmacs with the same document

After doing so, I still can see all open parts. The difference is that
'Document->Part->Show one part' is selected. When I place the cursor at the
end of any line and hit return, texmacs exits with a segmentation fault.
To avoid this I have to deselect all but one part. Just selecting 'Show all
parts' does not solve the problem.

texmacs-version: 1.0.6.6
os: linux (no distribution)

Best regards,
PM

  • Problem with parts, patrick . moule, 12/14/2006