Re: [TeXmacs] slow

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] slow
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:23:19 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for sending this back out to the list. I have also been using
"Paper" style rather than "Papyrus" (though I'm still not sure what
the difference is, and searching "help" for papyrus didn't hit
anything (I've not done a web search)). I was finding TeXmacs very
slow until I set the page break algorithm (Document->Page->(Breaking)
Algorithm) to "Sloppy" rather than "Professional", after which it is
reasonably quick. So that is another option if you need to use "Paper"
style.

Dave W