Re: [TeXmacs] slow

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] slow
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:34:52 +0100

Hi!

El Miércoles, 7 de Marzo de 2007, David G. Wonnacott escribió:
> Thanks for sending this back out to the list. I have also been using
> "Paper" style rather than "Papyrus" (though I'm still not sure what
> the difference is, and searching "help" for papyrus didn't hit
> anything (I've not done a web search)).

In 'Papyrus' mode you see your document as a long sheet, like a papyrus. A
line shows the ending of the pages.

In 'Paper' mode you see the different pages, like OpenOffice.org or MS Word.

Usually, 'Papyrus' is more convenient but sometimes it's good to use 'Paper'
mode when you want to check out footnotes or the header, for example.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es