Re: [TeXmacs] changing home directory

  • From: Robert Eckelmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] changing home directory
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:08:12 +0100

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:53:00 +0100
Javier Arantegui <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't know about Windows. But in my Linux box before starting
> TeXmacs I go to the working directory and, then, I open TeXmacs. I
> found that it was the most efficient way, at least for me. I just
> open a Terminal/Shell, go to the directory I want using 'cd' and
> execute Texmacs there.

Same here..
At University I use CygTeXmacs with keeping my .tm-Files in
C:\CygTeXmacs\home\$username\thesis so i could easyly the theis-folder
from linux to my USB-Stick and from there to the homefolder in
CygTeXmacs.

With this i had no Problems with including graphics and parts of my
document.

Greetings,
Rob