Creating an association for the support of TeXmacs

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Creating an association for the support of TeXmacs
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:04:26 +0200

Hi all,

During a period of silence from my side, administrative work on TeXmacs has
continued: we are both applying for several projects in education and research
and planning to create a French non-profit association to promote our work
on TeXmacs and other free scientific software. This will make it easier
for us to receive donations and sell services like training or documentation.

As to the creation of this association, a first meeting is planned on
saturday May, 26 in Paris, about 13h/14h, starting with lunch and
followed by a discussion about the official articles which will govern
the association. As soon as we will have an agreement on these articles,
I will be able to go to the prefecture for the actual creation.
Anyone who is interested is hereby invited to participate to our meeting.
Please send me an email, so that I can keep up with you about time and
location.

Best wishes, Joris