Alise (Association LIbre SciencE)

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden, Odile Benassy <address@hidden>, Georges Khaznadar <address@hidden>, Nicolas Pettiaux <address@hidden>, Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>, Manuel Lagniez <address@hidden>, Marie-Francoise Roy <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Alise (Association LIbre SciencE)
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 15:30:20 +0200

Hello,

Saturday, yesterday, Henri Lesourd, Nicolas Ratier and myself have met in
Paris
so as to lay the foundation of our upcoming support association for TeXmacs.
We made the following decisions:
1) The name of the association will be "Alise" (Association LIbre SciencE).
2) The corrected "statuts" are attached to this email;
they still have to be verified from the legal point of view.
3) We agreed on a starting board composed as follows: Joris (president),
Henri (vice-president), Nicolas (secretaire), Sylvie (tresoriere).
Of course, any interested person is once again invited to contact me.
I will soon set up an email alias and later a mailing list for the
association.

Best wishes, Joris