Re: [TeXmacs] [Texmacs] Ubuntu within Windows and Texmacs

  • From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • To: Guillaume Andrieu <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] [Texmacs] Ubuntu within Windows and Texmacs
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:30:37 +0200

Hi,
i think the best way to have texmacs and all its plugins within Linux is
with AndLinux :
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/AndLinux

It is based on ubuntu edgy, so you'll get a little old texmacs, ut
you'll get a really fast texmacs, which was not the case when i tried on
a linux virtual machine.

Good luck

Marc