Re: Fwd: [TeXmacs] accented characters input bug?

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: [TeXmacs] accented characters input bug?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:58:39 +0100

Peter Rapčan wrote:

I am re-sending this old post because no one replied to it and the problem is still present.

Peter.

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Peter Rapčan <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>
*Date: *February 26, 2007 10:53:25 AM GMT+01:00
*To: *address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
*Subject: **[TeXmacs] accented characters input bug?*

Hi,

I have the following problem. When I input the accented character ľ (through A-V l), what I get is not correct. Please see the attached .tm and/or .pdf file for details.

My TeXmacs version is 1.0.6.9

Best regards,

Peter

The best would be to edit your texts by means of cut and pasting
the right character all the time, or better, to write a little
program which replaces a syntax of your choice (e.g. "'l") for
the character you want by the actual binary encoding.

As for me, I'm french, and these kinds of problems are *never*
completely solved in the sofrware I use. Finally, writing
a bunch of small scripts for encoding the characters appears
to be the less costly and the more empowering solution.