use plugin , hiding prompt

  • From: "Pedro Sanchez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: use plugin , hiding prompt
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:02:53 -0600

I think I asked this a couple years ago but I forgot how it was done.

I wil work on a geometry document which will make heavy use of
eukleides to do the pictures.
However, it's kind of distracting and obstrusive to have the
eukleides] prompt and the code every time a picture needs to be
included

Is there a way to get a session to work and then hide the prompt after
it's executed? (so only the output postcript gets displayed)

If my memory helps, I recall an undocumented keystroke that let me use
a "raw mode"-like where I could type the eukleides code
but I'm not sure about it anymore and how was it used.

So I ask again: is there a way to call eukleides to render an image
but hiding the prompt and code afterwards?