Merging several tables into one

  • From: Guillaume Andrieu <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Merging several tables into one
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:00:39 +0100

Hi,

I'm using tables in Texmacs which I import from stastistical software SPSS. But they appear separated by empty text, and I would like to merge these tables into one without this empty space. How could I do it ? But copying and pasting, it inserts my tables into one cell.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Guillaume Andrieu