Re: [TeXmacs] Merging several tables into one

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Merging several tables into one
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:32:42 +0100

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:00:39PM +0100, Guillaume Andrieu wrote:
> I'm using tables in Texmacs which I import from stastistical software
> SPSS. But they appear separated by empty text, and I would like to merge
> these tables into one without this empty space. How could I do it ? But
> copying and pasting, it inserts my tables into one cell.

In principle, it should be possible to select a rectangle of cells
of a table and copy those into another table.
1) In that case the rectangle is colored purple
(and not red, as for usual selections).
2) You should make sure that there is enough room for
the new cells in the destination tables;
the destination table is not automatically enlarged.

Best wishes, Joris