Re: [TeXmacs] One simple thing...

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] One simple thing...
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:02:27 +0100

Anderson Brasil wrote:

Is there such a thing as a preamble in texmacs? I remember it in latex, but I don't see anything similar at my documents. Can you please tell me exactly how should I proceed?

Document->Part->Create preamble, and next,
Document->Part->Show preamble/Show all parts.

Yet another trick is to use the render-theorem environment
(type \ render-theorem RETURN): this environment renders
as a theorem, but allows you to manually specify the "Theorem" text.

It is not doing good. This way I get an annoying dot at the end of the word (for exemplo, I get "Solution:." when I want get only "Solution:"

You could cut and paste the code of the <render-theorem>
macro in your preamble, and then hack it to remove the
annoying "." (which is for sure a magic value somewhere
in the body of some macro, which is the one you could
hack & cut and paste in your preamble).