One simple thing...

  • From: Anderson Brasil <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: One simple thing...
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:52:06 -0300

Hi. I am trying to write a book using texmacs, but I am getting a lot of trouble trying to do so.
Right now, my biggest issue is related to theorem like environments. Texmacs has only a few of these environments, and I need not only to change them to the way I want, but I also need to create new ones. I am not trying anything too hard, I need only things like a \solution environment to add after my \exercise commands, and things like that. I also needed it to be dealt correctly at two languages (portuguese and english), which are the two languages that I mostly use.
I have read the whole manual, and I've only found one small thing at chapter 10, telling to load book.ts and try to learn through that example. But the program crashes when I do that. And the information that I get when opening it in kedit isn't helpful at all.
Can someone help me here? My deadlines are coming, and I really need to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Anderson Brasil