Re: Re: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs doesn't receive keyboard inputs after using menu insertion

  • From: "Yang Zu" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs doesn't receive keyboard inputs after using menu insertion
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 10:57:13 +0200

I have tried to switch to fluxbox and icewm, the problem remains.

another finding is that this problem happens only after using mouse click on
toolbar or menu, and will not happen if i use keyboard shortcuts. For
example, if i insert section by click on menu, if halts after the insertion.
but if i use "A-1" shortcuts, everything goes fine.