Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs doesn't receive keyboard inputs after using menu insertion

  • From: Robert Ransom <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs doesn't receive keyboard inputs after using menu insertion
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 14:42:48 -0700

Yang Zu wrote:
I have tried to switch to fluxbox and icewm, the problem remains.

another finding is that this problem happens only after using mouse click on toolbar or
menu, and will not happen if i use keyboard shortcuts. For example, if i insert section
by click on menu, if halts after the insertion. but if i use "A-1" shortcuts,
everything goes fine.