Re: [TeXmacs] table of content

  • From: Alfe <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] table of content
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:55:46 +0200

Hello, Stéphane ...

Stéphane Paris wrote:

I am writing with the style book (livre in french) and this is ok unless I insert a tabel of content. I loose some chapter and section references.
Is there some rules to follow ?

I can understand your mail in various ways as it is not very precise. My best guess
what you mean is this: Your TOC does not list all chapters etc. your document actually
contains. (If I understood this wrong, please be more elaborate about "losing
chapter references".)

Maybe you just did not update everything (often enough)? I always choose
Document->Update->All at least twice (once isn't always enough), and if
something funny still shows up: A third time cannot break anything.

As far as I understand this, you always have to do this manually.

HTH,

Alfe