Re: [TeXmacs] table of content

  • From: "Stéphane Paris" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] table of content
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:13:30 +0200

Thank you for your answer and accept my apologies for my late reply.
In fact, the book presents no default (even with references : \ref command) while I don't insert a table of content.
But, as soon as I put a TOC, some references go wrong. For example, chapter 1 ref. becomes chapter 8 or a good ref becomes a mismatched ref (mark by a ?).

Stéphane