Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Re: floats in multi-page document

  • From: "Alvaro Tejero Cantero" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Re: floats in multi-page document
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:11:08 +0200

Hi,

I tried to reproduce your behaviour in my system and had nothing
remarkable save for the fact that floats can float into the next
chapter if you're in pageless (papyrus) mode.

I have assumed that the problem is with the figure numbers in the
captions and not with references. This is what I did:

1. I created chp1.tm, chp2.tm and master.tm in style book.
2. Added a nonfloating figure to chp1 and a floating one to chp2.
3. Included chp1.tm and chp2.tm via <include|filename> in master.tm,
also with book style.
4. Add a floating figure to chp1.tm so now it has 2 figures.
5. Run "Update inclusions" to have master reveal the new figure.

Álvaro.

PS. I also attached the chapters to the master at some point via
Tools->Project->Attach to master, but this shouldn't be of any
relevance here because AFAIK the mechanism only serves to allow cross
references between chapters.