Re: Re: Re: Re: floats in multi-page document

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: floats in multi-page document
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:52:47 +0200 (CEST)

Alvaro,

Thanks for your help. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough on my previous post.
The problem is with the references to the figures. The captions show just
fine.

* When the figure is non-floating, there is no problem.
* When the figure is floating, the reference to the figure shows as ?.

The steps you you did in order to reproduce the problem are exactly as the
ones I use in my document. However, I am using a custom book style, but that
shouldn't make a difference.

Cheers,
Hadar