Re: [TeXmacs] help ! barre des menus disapperead

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] help ! barre des menus disapperead
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:31:04 +0200

el.douwen wrote:

i was trying to understand the preferences
in "view" i have desactived the item "barre des menus" in english
"menubar?"
so now i have no more access to any menu
even if i quit and launch again
so i have, in particularly, no access to the "preferences" menu
but i would like to access this preferences menu in order to activate
the menu bar without wich i can not do anything
can anybody help me ?

Right mouse button.

thank you vor your response
if i click right i obtain a contextual menu, but i can not click on any choice of this menu

That's true, I observe the same behaviour. I dont
know if it's a bug or a feature (... no, it looks
like a bug, it was not like this before).

Solution: maintain the right mouse button pushed,
then you can unfold the submenus, release the right
mouse button to select an option.