Re: [TeXmacs] help ! barre des menus disapperead

  • From: "Alvaro Tejero Cantero" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] help ! barre des menus disapperead
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:56:09 +0200
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=v5IOD9VMWNqhRVGg3bHdvMvOhtPu5w9j+RD1rM6Qr7ig+dVjfChVVLXtpEg/y714rd +u47FNYhqPmDLMWKI76/1Zq7fk2MCQLQZp8OmgvKUMLzfDKAqjcbC5/TTlmYCOCGpkw+ gIE/bropxgLW+4BC4fPE/743s3pPvc+muNBVY=

For me it was always like that.

Your QT port will solve all of this ;).