[TeXmacs] How to create slides ?

  • From: "YouJun Hu" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] How to create slides ?
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:29:33 +0800

Hi, all

I use the following steps to create slides :
Step 1. create a new file and select: document---style---siminar
Step 2. type something in it.
Step 3. save it as pdf, then view it in full screen mode in a pdf reader.

The problem is the file created this way does not look like a real slide:
its height is longer than its width, so it does not fit the screen well.

What should I do to solve this problem?

I tried selecting different pape sizes for the slides,
but did not get satisfactory results.

Thanks.
YouJun

  • [TeXmacs] How to create slides ?, YouJun Hu, 09/03/2008