Re: [TeXmacs] pstricks or pgf

  • From: "chu-ching huang" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] pstricks or pgf
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:15:23 +0800

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:55:42 -0700 (PDT), JC Bustamante wrote
> Thanks,
>
> I didn't find any tm_pstrick nor tm_pstricks file... I've looked for
> it on the net, without any success.
>
> On the other hand, the tm_xypix file has
> #!/bin/sh
> as its firts line.
>
> Is it OK? Maybe that's the reason why I'm not able to use
> \xymatrix... But, what about pstricks?
>
> I use TeXmacs 1.0.6.11, I know its old, but that's the version I
> obtain from Ubuntu, and the last time I've tried to compile, things
> went wrong...

The tm_pstricks plugin, modified from official tm_xypic, is downloadable from;

http://diffusion.cgu.edu.tw/ftp/Texmacs

tm_xypic plugin is a shell batch file: create xypic codes, compile it and
create picture. Here is a demo in above site too.

Best regards,
cch