Re: [TeXmacs] Title in 2 lines

  • From: Aleksandar Andreski <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Title in 2 lines
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:10:17 +0100

I deleted the whole title section and re-typed everything (also
addresses etc.) and it worked just fine. Not even necessary to use
<new-line>, it automatically begins a new line after the first is full,
with hyphenation and everything.

Probably typed/inserted some confusing markup in the title the first
time. Doesnt matter, it is OK now.

Grtz
Aleksandar