Re: [TeXmacs] Nouveau plugin TeXgraph.

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Nouveau plugin TeXgraph.
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:50:28 +0100

Joris van der Hoeven a écrit :
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 05:40:33PM +0100, Corcelle wrote:
I installed TeXgraph on Ubuntu 8.04 and 8.10. I think that for at least one of them I needed to install two more libraries (in universe) : libgdk-pixbuf2 and libgtk1.2.
After that the installation was easy.

I have libglib-2.0, whereas TeXgraph depends on libglib-1.2.
Please suggest to the author of TeXgraph to provide static binaries.
When done, I will retest.

Best wishes, Joris
I have contacted the author of TeXgraph. He doesn't think it necessary to include these libraries because of their size. A good solution seems to be the installation of the 1.94-beta version of TeXgraph which depends on libglib-2.0.
You can find it here : ftp://download.tuxfamily.org/texgraph/version_test/linux/TeXgraph1.94.tar.gz

The only library to add would be libgdk-pixbuf2 (which is in the repositories). It's not sure but the command part of TeXgraph used inside TeXmacs (TeXgraphCmd) may not need this libraries at all (I have just tried and everythings seems to work).

Good luck.

Emmanuël