Re: [TeXmacs] Nouveau plugin TeXgraph.

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Nouveau plugin TeXgraph.
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:22:08 +0100

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:50:28PM +0100, Corcelle wrote:
> I have contacted the author of TeXgraph. He doesn't think it necessary
> to include these libraries because of their size. A good solution seems
> to be the installation of the 1.94-beta version of TeXgraph which
> depends on libglib-2.0.
> You can find it here :
> ftp://download.tuxfamily.org/texgraph/version_test/linux/TeXgraph1.94.tar.gz
>
> The only library to add would be libgdk-pixbuf2 (which is in the
> repositories). It's not sure but the command part of TeXgraph used
> inside TeXmacs (TeXgraphCmd) may not need this libraries at all (I have
> just tried and everythings seems to work).

TeXgraphs seems to be confused if I install in $HOME/local;
I can run the program, but get several error messages.
The TeXmacs interface does not work for the moment,
but since we are currently making some changes in TeXmacs itself,
this could be our fault. Anyway, I will not have much time to
try again for a while. I fixed the init-texgraph.scm file
by requiring TeXgraphCmd in the path. If someone else
on the mailing list wants to try, then please do so.

Best wishes, Joris