Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs plugins : switch between code and figure.

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs plugins : switch between code and figure.
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:28:48 +0100

Pedro Sanchez a écrit :
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Marc Lalaude-Labayle
<address@hidden> wrote:

I have a last question (already posted here, but i couldn't find any
answer) : how do you do to only let the diagram appear (with xypic for
example) ? I'd like to let the code (in order to modify it), but don't
want it to appear on the screen (neither on the pdf).

Thank you

It's a long time wanted feature : insert a session and display only
the result, hid the code. There is a "magic" trick that works in some
sessions but no general way (for instance, I had asked the same for
eukleides since a few years ago)
Hello,

I just added this feature to Eukleides, TeXgraph, tablor and professor plugins.

To sum up, there are now two ways to insert a figure in TeXmacs with this plugins :
1. Opening a session as usual.
2. Activating the script associated to the plugin in Document/Scripts (as in Maxima)
A new menu associated to the plugins is created where you can find "Evaluation switcher".
With it you open a "box" where you can enter the code.
Switching from the code to the figure is done by [Ctr - *] and in the other way (which is interesting).
3. Other possibilities are detailled on the site below.

This is an adaptation of the Maxima plugin. In fact, everything is ready to do such thing in TeXmacs. As usual.

The plugins, description, screenshots and examples here (in french) : http://corcelle.wordpress.com/

TeXgraph : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/texgraph.zip
Eukleides : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/eukleides.zip
Professor : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/Professor/professor.zip
Tablor : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/Tablor/tablor.zip

Please let me now if something goes wrong.

Emmanuël