[TeXmacs] Watermarks?

  • From: David Teller <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Watermarks?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:30:19 +0100

Hi everyone,

Firstly many thanks to the TeXmacs team. Not only has it succeeded in
getting my father away from Word, but it has also succeeded in getting
me away from LaTeX, which wasn't an easy task.

I'm currently looking for a way to print some watermark on pages (e.g.
the word "Confidential", printed in light gray, at a 60 degrees angle,
in the background). Is there a way to do this? I'm not afraid to code a
short macro for this purpose.

Thanks,
David

--