Re: [TeXmacs] "draw over selection" mode not working

  • From: Shivkumar Chandrasekaran <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] "draw over selection" mode not working
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 06:33:18 -0700

On 07/29/2009 10:45 PM, Paolo Nason wrote:
Hello,
I need to use 'draw over selection' mode
for my presentation, but it does not work
(it chrashes with seg. fault, it does not
respond to commmands).
On the other hand, insert>image>draw image
works very well;

Actually even this does not work for me. In particular after I draw a spline curve (say), if I try to grab one of the points and move it to a new position I cannot. I can grab the point and start moving it but I cannot let go! Even left-clicking once to grab, then move, then left-clicking to let go does not work. This is TeXmacs 1.0.7.2 on x86_64 Fedora Core 11.

Any help will also be appreciated. Thanks.

--shiv--

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Paolo Nason