[TeXmacs] Possible bug in the export to PDF

  • From: Marc Mertens <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Possible bug in the export to PDF
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:27:40 +0200

Hello,

I tried to export my texmacs documents to a pdf file that I can use on my e-book reader. To make the pdf file readable on the relative small screen of the reader I choose page size A5 and set Odd page left/right margin and Even page left margin to 10. In texmacs everything looks good but in the exported pdf file the left/right margins are set to 0. If I leave the margins in texmacs to auto I have again margins in the exported pdf file.

Do I do something wrong our is there a bug in the export to pdf?

Thanks for any help and for a great program

Marc Mertens