[TeXmacs] Show directive in the TeXmacs Sage Interface

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Show directive in the TeXmacs Sage Interface
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 01:17:00 -0500

Hi all,

My preferred interface for Sage is TeXmacs (in fact is my preferred interface for writing in general). The show() directive is the more general directive for redering graphical objects in Sage and I can call it inside a TeXmacs session of Sage but all the graphics rendered are external and not showed inside TeXmacs but in a broser window as png images. How can I made the show output to be inside the TeXmacs document?

Thanks,

Offray