Re: [TeXmacs] key binding

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] key binding
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:21:03 +0200

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 04:58:34AM +0200, Michael Lachmann wrote:
> There are a couple of things I know how to do from the menu, but I
> don't know how to call them otherwise.
>
> One is exporting a file to Verbatim. Is it possible to bind it to a
> key or to a macro?
>
> A second is cut and paste from verbatim - again - how can I bind this
> to a key? I know I can change the cut/paste so that it always pasts in
> verbatim, but I'd like to sometimes paste like that.
>
> Finally, maybe a more important question: how could I have found this
> information in the documentation/source? I tried to look for it, but
> all I could find is that the Export->verbatim menu is dynamically
> generated, and that the converter used is written in cpp, and the
> function is called "texmacs->verbatim", maybe...

You should add the keybinding to your personal initialization file; see

Help -> Scheme extensions -> Overview of the scheme extension language
Section 2, User provided initialization files

The appropriate command is:

(choose-file (buffer-saver "verbatim") "save verbatim file"
"verbatim")

Best wishes, --Joris

  • [TeXmacs] key binding, Michael Lachmann, 09/16/2009
    • Re: [TeXmacs] key binding, Joris van der Hoeven, 09/24/2009