[TeXmacs] key binding

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] key binding
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 04:58:34 +0200

There are a couple of things I know how to do from the menu, but I
don't know how to call them otherwise.

One is exporting a file to Verbatim. Is it possible to bind it to a
key or to a macro?

A second is cut and paste from verbatim - again - how can I bind this
to a key? I know I can change the cut/paste so that it always pasts in
verbatim, but I'd like to sometimes paste like that.

Finally, maybe a more important question: how could I have found this
information in the documentation/source? I tried to look for it, but
all I could find is that the Export->verbatim menu is dynamically
generated, and that the converter used is written in cpp, and the
function is called "texmacs->verbatim", maybe...

Thanks!
Michael