Re: [TeXmacs] double clic

  • From: Javier ARANTEGUI JIMENEZ <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] double clic
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:31:25 +0100

Hello,

El 01/12/2009, a las 20:41, El.douwen escribió:

> i wanted to know if with the future version ("QTport?" or something like
> that) we will be able to open texmacs documents under mac os X by double
> clicking them ?

I few days ago, one of the developers (I think he was) of the QTport sent a
link to download one of these ports. And it behaves exactly as you want.

In case that you are interested to have that behaviour with the X11 version.
I created a quick automator script that does what you want. Here is the link
to download it:

ftp://web.udl.es/usuaris/users/w3511782/TeXmacs.zip

You need to unzip it and put the application where you want. Then find a
TeXmacs document and press Command+I to get the information window. In "Open
with:" select the automator application that you just downloaded and close
that window. After doing it, you should be able to open the the document
double clicking on it.

One more thing, I created the automator application very quickly and my
experience with automator is quite limited. So, don't blame me if it doesn't
work well. Although I hope it will be OK.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es