Re: [TeXmacs] LiveTeXmacs with CAS (CDROM)

  • From: "chu-ching huang" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] LiveTeXmacs with CAS (CDROM)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:05:03 +0800

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:06:49 +0100, marc lalaude wrote

> than you for your work. I wanted to read the calculus file (to see
> the evolution with the old one) and couldn&#39;t get it with your
> link. May we get access to read this file ?

To assure all the code in TeXmacs can run, this is why the source is packed
with live system. However it is too big, the source files, calculus_pdf and
calculus_tm, can be found in the following link:

http://diffusion.cgu.edu.tw

Enter "cal2010spring" course without login.

To express some abstract and complicated concepts, there are plenty of
graphical work made in this file. And this causes the size of file a little
big (about 12M bytes).

Best regards,

cch