[TeXmacs] need help on windows

  • From: kamal lamta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] need help on windows
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:46:15 +0000

Hi every one,
hello ,

I want to thank all of the devellopers that worked on this project i
find it very useful

I have a project which main purpose is to edit the cursor in
wintexmacs so that the
editor can write from right to left (arabic language)

I downloaded the software from the website and the source for windows
version wintexmacs-1.0.5-src.exe .I use microsoft visual studio 2008
after i tried to install the guile library
I followed the instructions given here
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/winqt.en.html
to build the
source code

and when i try to install the guile library i have an error it says "G
MP 4.1 is required see readme"
please i would be very thankful if you send me a detailed information
on how to build the program.
capture screens are joint to this e-mail.

any information that can help me in my project please .

Regards
kamalam